Please email Jamie@williamsandoldscpas.com to inquire about the career opportunities listed below. Thank you.
Audit Supervisor or Manager
- Coordinate multiple audit engagements from start to finish, including planning, fieldwork, and drafting financials
- Review audit work papers
- Draft GAAP basis financials and compliance reports for A-133 audits
- Draft required audit communications
- Communicate identified issues to clients and firm management
- Supervise, mentor and train staff
- Research technical issues as needed
- Attend Audit Committee/Board meetings
- Provide input for annual audit training and assist with preparation of materials
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years public accounting experience
- CPA required
- Supervisory experience
- Experience preparing GAAP basis financial statements
- A-133/Single Audit experience desired
- Not-for-profit (charitable organizations) experience a plus
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Minimal overnight travel
We offer a generous benefits package. Salary is based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to Jamie@williamsandoldscpas.com and include in your Cover letter any issues applicable to employment.